About the opportunity:
Dana Fintech, founded by veteran bankers, is an embedded finance startup and Bangladesh’s first homegrown alternative credit scoring engine joined the mission to enable underbanked SMEs and individuals to have access to finance from lenders. Dana's dynamic core engine will power its partners to offer next-generation financial solutions fostering embedded finance for all.
Dana engineers love building things, creating new stuff, learning new technologies, and working with others across all areas of the business to bring brilliant products and features to life. We’re open-minded when it comes to hiring and we care more about aptitude and attitude than specific experience or qualifications. Due to our growth since the launch of our core banking product, Dana is expanding its technology teams.
The SQA Engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. From initial requirements to product launch, it’s integral to ensure that everything works according to specification. By joining our team, you will take part in assessing software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes. You will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and automated tests. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they’re dealt with. Accelerate your career growth by joining Bangladesh’s unique Fintech which envisions becoming a Unicorn in the next 5 years.
- Prioritize, plan & perform Mobile App, Web App & API Testing.
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Monitoring debugging process results
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, technical design documents & provide timely feedback
- Have to automate testing with script and tools .
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience
- BSc in CSE or SE.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Great team player.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Knowledge in automation testing tools will be an advantage
- Good command of English.
The Dana Mindset
Empowerment - Solving difficult challenges, embracing ownership
Self-Awareness - Making positive behavioral changes, moving toward higher personal success
Optimism - The way in which we approach a challenge, determines the experience and outcome
- Salary Range: Negotiable
- Festival bonuses
- 15 days annual leave per year
- Personal development days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Training opportunities
- Alternatively 2 days weekend