Dana Fintech, founded by veteran bankers, is an award winning embedded fintech and Bangladesh’s first embedded lending platform covering digital credit scoring engine, underwriting platform for lenders and Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) engine for brands and E-commerce platfroms. We enable underbanked SMEs and individuals to have access to finance or loans 10x faster than traditional process. We are in a mission to build Lending Operating System for Fintechs, Finacial institutions and SMEs.
Fintech industry is fast paced, exciting and dynamic so we adapt quickly to stay ahead of the curve. So as a business, we are committed to delivering value to our customers through the combination of embedded lending technology and customer experience. We’re doing this by hiring exceptional people and are now looking for a Strategic Alliance Manager to join our team. As part of a small but growing team, you'll keep the contribution that will deliver tangible benefits to millions. Collaborating with some of the brightest minds in tech and financial arena, you will gain significant insights about fintech, embedded finance and SME ecosystem.
We are looking for an ambitious, relationship-focused, and results-driven Strategic Alliance Manager who is self-aware with experience selling products and services through internal and external channel and alliance ecosystems. You will be responsible for driving new business and making a significant contribution to the overall new business growth. You'll be primarily colloborating wiht digital marketplaces, employers and financial service providers. Our product is excellent and to some extent sells itself. Nonetheless, you'll need plenty of perseverance and determination
- Take proactive measures to constantly improve relationships with assigned partners including banks, fintehcs and brands
- Cultivate business relationships between the company and technology partners that complement the Dana's product offerings
- Assist partners in developing a business case to justify integration project and present findings to stakeholders at the company
- Assist partners to develop strategic business plans that satisfy mutually agreed upon goals and objectives; communicate business plans to management and provide quarterly updates
- Identify, coordinate, and track leads through partners; collaborate with field sales team to identify appropriate solutions, and communicate new sales opportunities to management.
- Build and execute sales and marketing strategies to engage partners and drive opportunities.
- Manage and expand existing partner relationships as well as seeking out new ones
- Coordinate with partners on events, summits and other marketing events
- Experience in sales, business development, strategic alliances or product marketing
- Proven proficiency and understanding of the sales process, product capabilities/economics, operations and core marketing
- Experience starting, developing, and monetizing partner alliances
- Proven year-over-year revenue target achievement
Empowerment - Solving difficult challenges, embracing ownership
Self-Awareness - Making positive behavioral change, moving towards higher personal success
Optimism - The way in which we approach a challenge, determines the experience and outcome
- 3+ years’ experience in partnership, sales, marketing or business development
- Existing relationships / strong network with fintech, financial industry and digital platform preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skills; must be comfortable presenting content to executive staff
- Excellent teamwork and time-management skills
- Graduate in any discipline
- Competitive salary & festival bonuses
- 15 days annual leave per year
- Company laptop
- Personal Development Days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Training opportunities