Dana Fintech, founded by veteran bankers, is an award-winning embedded fintech and Bangladesh’s first embedded lending platform covering digital credit scoring engine, underwriting platform for lenders, and Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) engine for brands and E-commerce platforms. We enable underbanked SMEs and individuals to have access to finance or loans 10x faster than the traditional process. We are on a mission to build Lending Operating System for Fintechs, Finacial institutions, and SMEs.
Fintech industry is fast-paced, exciting, and dynamic so we adapt quickly to stay ahead of the curve. So as a business, we are committed to delivering value to our customers through the combination of embedded lending technology and customer experience. We’re doing this by hiring exceptional people. As part of a small but growing team, you'll keep the contribution that will deliver tangible benefits to millions. Collaborating with some of the brightest minds in the tech and financial arena, you will gain significant insights about fintech, embedded finance and SME ecosystem.
Dana engineers love building things, creating new stuff, learning new technologies, and working with others across all areas of the business to bring brilliant products and features to life. We’re open-minded when it comes to hiring and we care more about aptitude and attitude than specific experience or qualifications. Due to our growth since the launch of our core products, Dana is expanding its technology teams.
We are looking for a result-driven engineer to work on our backend platform. S/he will use his or her understanding of programming tools and languages to analyze current codes, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems and create a fantastic experience for users. Accelerate your career growth by joining Bangladesh’s unique fintech which envisions becoming a Unicorn in the next 5 years.
- Write clean, efficient, modularized, and testable code
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Understand principles of good user interface design
- Integration with the third-party platform
- Maintain documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of web development security best practices
- Experience with REST API architecture, designs, and implementation
- Adapt to new technology quickly
- Thrive in a fast-paced and startup environment
The Dana Mindset
Empowerment - Solving difficult challenges, embracing ownership
Self-Awareness - Making positive behavioral change, moving towards higher personal success
Optimism - The way in which we approach a challenge, determines the experience and outcome
- Competitive salary & festival bonuses
- 15 days annual leave per year
- Apple MacBook from company
- Personal development days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Training opportunities