Dana Fintech, founded by veteran bankers, is an award winning embedded fintech and Bangladesh’s first embedded lending platform covering digital credit scoring engine, underwriting platform for lenders and Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) engine for brands and E-commerce platfroms. We enable underbanked SMEs and individuals to have access to finance or loans 10x faster than traditional process. We are in a mission to build Lending Operating System for Fintechs, Finacial institutions and SMEs.
Fintech industry is fast paced, exciting and dynamic so we adapt quickly to stay ahead of the curve. So as a business, we are committed to delivering value to our customers through the combination of embedded lending technology and customer experience. We’re doing this by hiring exceptional people. As part of a small but growing team, you'll keep the contribution that will deliver tangible benefits to millions. Collaborating with some of the brightest minds in tech and financial arena, you will gain significant insights about fintech, embedded finance and SME ecosystem.
Dana engineers love building things, creating new stuff, learning new technologies, and working with others across all areas of the business to bring brilliant products and features to life. We’re open-minded when it comes to hiring and we care more about aptitude and attitude than specific experience or qualifications. Due to our growth since the launch of our core products, Dana is expanding its technology teams.
We’re looking for a Senior Technical Lead to join our expanding team. As a Technical Lead, your expertise will help us to take our tech offering to a new level. We offer an environment where the work is challenging, and your leadership, input, and previous experience will make a real difference. You’ll be working closely with our CTO to help deliver the business vision. Accelerate your career growth by joining Bangladesh’s unique Fintech which envisions becoming a Unicorn in the next 5 years. Your previous knowledge of distributed systems and frameworks will be essential to leading engaging design discussions, whilst helping drive engineering practices.
- Proactively keep abreast of industry developments, skills and technologies and share information, ideas and best practice with the development team members towards continuous improvement
- Supporting, coaching, and developing high performing engineers through regular 1:1s, continuous feedback, and career development
- Create & maintains strong working relationships with members of the delivery team and wider business so that the team operates optimally
- Promote ownership and accountability, learning and mentoring, and driving our engineering pillars
- Help drive architectural discussions and best practices within the team towards engineering excellence
- 7+ years of programming experience with at least 5+ years of commercial PHP/Java/.Net
- A minimum of 5~7 years of experience successfully delivering high performing application solutions that meet scope, cost, and date parameters
- Experience with REST API architecture, designs, and implementation
- Experience working with Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent years of professional experience
The Dana Mindset
Empowerment - Solving difficult challenges, embracing ownership
Self-Awareness - Making positive behavioral change, moving towards higher personal success
Optimism - The way in which we approach a challenge, determines the experience and outcome
- Salary Range: 100K -120K BDT
- Festival bonuses
- 15 days annual leave per year
- Apple MacBook from company
- Personal development days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Training opportunities