Dana Fintech, founded by veteran bankers, is an award winning embedded fintech and Bangladesh’s first embedded lending platform covering digital credit scoring engine, underwriting platform for lenders and Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) engine for brands and E-commerce platfroms. We enable underbanked SMEs and individuals to have access to finance or loans 10x faster than traditional process. We are in a mission to build Lending Operating System for Fintechs, Finacial institutions and SMEs.
Fintech industry is fast paced, exciting and dynamic so we adapt quickly to stay ahead of the curve. So as a business, we are committed to delivering value to our customers through the combination of embedded lending technology and customer experience. We’re doing this by hiring exceptional people. As part of a small but growing team, you'll keep the contribution that will deliver tangible benefits to millions. Collaborating with some of the brightest minds in tech and financial arena, you will gain significant insights about fintech, embedded finance and SME ecosystem.
Dana engineers love building things, creating new stuff, learning new technologies, and working with others across all areas of the business to bring brilliant products and features to life. We’re open-minded when it comes to hiring and we care more about aptitude and attitude than specific experience or qualifications. Due to our growth since the launch of our core products, Dana is expanding its technology teams.
We are looking for a result-driven engineer to work on our Android mobile application. S/he will use his or her understanding of programming tools and languages to analyze current codes, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems and create a fantastic experience for users. Accelerate your career growth by joining Bangladesh’s unique Fintech which envisions becoming a Unicorn in the next 5 years.
- Design and build advanced applications and SDK for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience
- Proficient in Native Android/Kotlin
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with SDK development
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Adapt to new technology quickly
- Thrive in a fast-paced and startup environment
- Salary Range: 40K-60K BDT
- Festival bonuses
- 15 days annual leave per year
- Personal Development Days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Training opportunities